Brand new week means spanking new reads.
Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: May 04 – 10
- Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart #2) by Tammara Webber
- Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach #1.1) by Abbi Glines
- Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) by Emmy Laybourne
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
Read & Reviewed:
- After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum (DNF)
- How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark
- Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
- Boys Like You by Juliana Stone (TBA)
- Only Everything (True Love #1) by Kieran Scott (TBA)
- Wizard’s Promise (The Hanna Duology #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke (TBA)
Week 18 in a Nutshell:
- Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Bookish Verbosity: When they don’t agree with you.
- Review: Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
- Review: Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
- Special: The Mafi, Riggs (Part 2) & Rossi Experience!
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?