Brand new week means spanking new reads.Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: March 30 –April 05
- Bad for You (Sea Breeze #7) by Abbi Glines
- Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
- Weak Without Him (Weakness #2) by Lyra Parish
Read & Reviewed (ARCS/Galleys/Review Copies):
- Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell – ★ ★
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira – TBA
- Salvage by Alexandra Duncan ★ ★ ★
- The Ring and The Crown (The Ring and the Crown #1) by Melissa de la Cruz – TBA
I’m still reading Love Letters to the Dead and after that I’ll dive in to The Ring and The Crow. I didn’t know that these are about to release this week. Blame my unorganized blogging management and reading list.
Week 11. In a Nutshell
- Review: Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
- Review: Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
- Bookish Verbosity: How crucial is social media to our blogs?
- Review: Tease by Sophie Jordan
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?