Brand new week means spanking new reads.Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: February 16 – 22
- Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire’s Love #1) by Sandi Lynn
- The Pairing (The Proposition #3) by Katie Ashley
- Unravel by Calia Read
Read & Reviewed:
Week 07. In a nutshell:
- Bookish Verbosity: Why do I like love triangle?
- Review: Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros
- Review: Perfect Lies by Keirsten White
- Review: Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
- Review: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?