It’s pretty much weird month for me. Some days were better than the others sort of month. When May officially rolled in there were lots of things just happened. The first week was the busiest, I even got home completely sucked out of energy. Of course there were laid back moments and great moments as well, so I was still pretty happy with how May went, still. Although I pray that June will be more awesome (not sickly because I have plans scheduled!). Still feel blessed overall. Thank God for this month!
So what happened this month in ze blog? Well few things and I’m glad that I’m getting the hang of the schedule thing which I unabashedly shared my adventures about it to y’all. I managed to stick to my post pattern. Just in case you’re curious how it works, the post sched goes like this: What’s on My Reading List? > Otaku Features/Recs > Blogger Session > Bookish/Otaku/Specials Post > Recap. Get it? But when to post seems a little unsteady on my part. Sometimes I’m too worn out or busy or embarrassingly lazy. But hey, April & May went well…let’s see if I can stick my guns into it firmly!
Aside from my attempts on being a decent, organized blogger I also wrote a feature about manga set in Asia! As I historical & geographical enthusiast as myself, I love reading them so I decided to share to everyone who might be interested! And another somewhat related post, I admitted my love of being a multilingual reader. And I’m quite amazed that you guys know languages under your belts! God job everyone~ One thing I also found out that you guys also worry on lending books like me. It’s appeasing to know I’m not the only one.
Also, I read and read and read some more. I’m warning you right now that June What’s on My Reading List? is explosive…I might’ve carried away with my TBR (I read, like LOTS!!!)
Other fandoms, passion, RL & whatnots:
- I don’t like sharing personal information on my blog there was sad family matter happened. Not gonna get into details but yeah, it was a very sudden thing.
- Aside from all the new manga I read last month, I did some rereading too. Like I reread Kono Oto Tomare, Akuma to Love Song, Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, etc. And I’m planning to reread some older series I finished some eons ago; one of them will probably be Fruits Basket (because Chiara convinced me & feels like forever since I read it from the very beginning!)
I look forward to—!
- I want to learn tumblr theme. I mean I kinda understand the barebones but I want to explore the complicated stuff… I’m whipping something up you see (and for now it’s a secret).
- I have out of the country travel plan next month! And no it’s still not in Japan (yet—hopefully by last quarter of the year and with sisters tagging along there’s some minor tweaks on my plan). But I’m praying for safe/good experience/adventures with this one. Last trip was awesome!
- Then there is the sequel of Card Captor Sakura! Ah so many memories are storming me every time CCS is mentioned. I was in my early teens (like 13, 14 years old?) when I fangirled & shipped hard for Syaoran & Sakura! So this is something I absolutely look forward to!!!
Ah self, you never changed.
- I’m really anxious with the result of the elections here. I don’t know what to think of the upcoming administration. *sighs*
So that’s what had rolled down this May so now I turn over to you beautiful people: How was May?! Fun? Exciting? Whatever that is, share it with me!!!~