I’ve decided to do a monthly recap instead. I’m still on denial but it’s pretty evident that I’m slacking big time with this blog. The passion to blog is still there albeit on different topic so…yeah. Anyways, I think I did well despite the slump I’m encountering and at any rate, as long as I have new shows to watch the books will take as my second priority. I know, I feel bad but the heart gotta do what the heart’s want to do. But enough of my emo-talk, let’s do the recap:
Flavors of the Month:
- On the Fence by Katie West 「 ★ ★ ★ ½」
- The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor 「 ★ ★ ★ ½」
- Make it Count by Megan Erikson 「 ★ ★ ★ 」
- The Book Blogger Test
- Are you the prey? No, we are the hunters!
- Exaggerate the arrangement by a third, so everyone has a good time.
- Those plot twist deal breakers—or not.
- Music and Reading ♫
- You disliked the one they loved.
- Maybe the ‘easy to impress’ days are over.
- Keeping up with your interest.
Now, how about you lovely bookish folks? How was June? Exciting? Memorable? Any news you’d like to share with me! I don’t bite, promise. :rock: